Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County California. With my wonderful partner JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. A lot of people know my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my adventures ranging from ups to the downs. When I was in 1990, I moved to America together with my family, including my brothers and parents at the age of one-and-half. Without my parents' devotion to dedication and hard work, I probably wouldn't even be here sharing my life. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I strived to be their proudest and was a shrewd entrepreneur for achievement. Within my head, I could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. Go to college and graduate. Get married. Purchase a home. Have kids. My goal was to go to college after graduation, and then find a corporate job. I would then marry, buy a house and have kids. However, life was not so sure. Money and the prestige of my work did not make me happy. I was convinced that I wasted my life for a paycheck. It was in 2013 that I realized that my passion was fitness. I also loved having fun and being able to aid others. On the path towards this new direction in life, I found the personal training I needed. I began my business in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year anniversary in this calendar year. Since I am an Asian woman in the industry, we are among the few of us. As an instructor, my aim is to encourage others to live a healthier and fulfilled life through creating healthy and sustainable living styles that meet every person's individual needs and desires. Also, I'm dedicated to empowering others so they can reach the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead your life to the fullest. As my career started to flourish, I experienced the biggest loss in my life: my mother's passing away. The eight years she fought fight with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. Although you may not be able to see the signs at first, God has a funny way of giving us what we really require. There are many ways that the loss of my mother has changed my life. I truly believe she provided me with another chance to live through her demise. She passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance for me to have my second chance at living a happy, fulfilled and fulfilling life. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense of being alive and in the moment. It's not like I just exist anymore. When I tell the story of my experiences, it's to ensure that other people will be able to understand my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not on their own. Also, that there exists real love. Additionally, therapy is a necessity and it isn't unusual. Finally that the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. I hope that you enjoy your life to its fullest and to die with no regrets as death is the sole thing that is promised to all of us during our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Beautiful pics of Lex Scott Davis and Linda Purl feet & legs